Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fastest Tomato In The Race

Just to keep you updated and to respond to the inference that this mater doesn't measure up to the others.  Well, how far out of the ground were my competitors at 4 days after planting?   Oh, yeah - they were all still deep down in the ground.... Nowhere to be found.

Now just 4 days and 16 hours old we have gotten a little taller!


One of the Champions - Fastest out of the ground and to be the first with red-ripe tomatoes

Any sign of life in your greenhouse Mike?
 


6 comments:

Sherrie said...

Good you have a telephoto lens focused on that teeny thing. I bet you could photograph rocks on the moon with that lens. Still just one huh?

Sherrie said...

Ethan wants to know when are you pulling out the poop. Your little mater needs it NOW!!

MickeyDSC said...

Oh contraire, mon pere! Check out my blog! HA!

Sherrie said...

Is that sappy seedling still by himself or are you waiting for NASA to loan you their telescope so that you can find his other teeny friends? You've been awful quiet today Pop. Anything you need to share?

MANUAL MATER MAKER DISCLAIMER: No polar bears were harmed in the making of my maters.

Lucky the Leprechaun said...

Just read your comment on not harming the polar bears after I added a comment to Mike's Blog about not hurting the worms. Guess we are thinking along the same line. Just to add to that I had planned to use the "Priceless" line that you used in your earlier entry on your blog. I guess we are on too close a wave length here. I better be careful.

Sherrie said...

Looks like your mater babies and your smack talk are coming in behind me. By the way, my second seedling plantings have emerged!

Post a Comment