I just posted the update on the maters, see below, then Lou said I should add some garden photos. So here they are. The first three photos are of the sweet peas that I mentioned. Notice the number of pea pods on the back and front the of fence. Also, check out all of the flowers above the pods ready to make more sweet peas.
Here is another cauliflower like the one I picked yesterday.
And here is a photo of my red potatoes. There are only 2 rows that were planted 4 feet apart. They have grown to be huge.
Well that is a few photos of what a little worm poop can do!





4 comments:
Boy those wormies sure can bring on the green! Nice
I wish I was a bunny in your garden, it looks amazing! You are going to be eating sweet peas for a long time. I can't believe how big and healthy everything is. I think it's time for me to get a box of wormy pets. They seem to make everything grow beautifully. (Only one problem, wormy pets gross me out, quite a dilemma I have here.)
Alright Mater Master... if that's even your real name! Put your mater where your mouth is, how bout some new pics? I've posted on my site, and it's a beautiful sight!
Yeah, blame it on Skipper the pup, he can't talk to defend himself. It's been 10 days Mater Master, it ain't no fun playing in the sand box alone, where's your photos? Believe me, I know how retirement works, it's easy to find the time. Don't make me go starting any nasty rumors about your plants being dead again. Nobody wants that.
Post a Comment