Wednesday, March 13, 2013

They're Alive... They're Alive

It's a bright and sunny day, a great day for growing maters.  Unfortunately, the roofers are still next door so I can't find a quiet spot to make today's video.  Since "the show must go on" I did as promised... I have created the video to show the world the Mater-Master maters.

Introducing .. The Magnificent Seven!



I hope this little presentation dispels the vicious rumors of the deadly demise of my maters.  As you can see, they are doing well and will be putting the Tea to good use.

I would hope that my well deserved apology will be forthcoming immediately.  If not - no more video for you!

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Well there they are! And may I say they look very happy! (Well as happy as they can be after getting poop sprayed in their faces.) Nice and green and strong... and not dead at all!

You have shorted the gap in my lead for sure. If that poop works I'll be in trouble! Back to voo doo doo worm and rain dancing.

MANUAL MATER MAKER DISCLAIMER: Team Manual Mater sincerely apologizes for forcing your hand with our murder mystery. We knew the temptation would be too great to prove your innocence with updated photos. Glad it worked, that strike was tough! I'll be happily posting my lovely mater photos tomorrow... breaks over!!

Lucky the Leprechaun said...

They are happy... especially knowing that they will be victorious! Yeah, they are not dead at all.

I'm curious what "Who-Doo-Two" will come up with to try to prevent the inevitable. I'll be watching for it. It might take a few days to get the rain dancing revved up and back on track. Be sure, I will be taking care to gather every ray of sunshine while it is available.

Thanks for the "left-handed" apology. But I guess that as good as it is going to get.

Sherrie said...

What ya expect, I'm left-handed!!

Post a Comment